Oceania Marine’s shipyards are located within one of New Zealand’s foremost marine hubs, Port Whangarei, which has a long history of shipbuilding, boatbuilding and refit. The Port is renowned throughout the region and internationally for its rich network of marine related suppliers and contractors.
- The shipyard operates a system of approved suppliers and sub-contractors who provide services in support of Oceania Marine
- Oceania Marine’s project managers coordinate supplies and sub-contractors to dovetail with project requirement
- The Shipyard can facilitate sail, rigging and mast works by the worlds top professionals including removal and set-down or storage
- Almost any material and brand can be sourced and supplied
- Reputable and experienced service agents for any marine system from the main engines to HVAC and hydraulics are available